benefits of massage therapy
- reduce stress – you will be sure to notice yourself feeling relaXed and at ease for days and even weeks after appointments
- improve circulation – loosening muscles and tendons allows increased blood flow throughout the body. improving your circulation has a number of positive effects on the rest of your body, including increased energy and pain management!
- eliminate toXins – stimulating the soft tissues of your body helps release toXins through your blood and lymphatic systems.
- improve fleXibility – massage therapy loosens and relaXes muscles, helping your body achieve its full range of movement potential.
- improve sleep – massage encourages relaXation and boosts your mood. going to bed with relaXed and loosened muscles promotes more restful sleep, and you’ll feel less tired in the morning!
- enhance immunity – massage stimulates the lymph nodes and re-charges the body’s natural defense system.
- reduce fatigue – massage therapy is known to boost mood and promote better quality sleep, thus making you feel more rested and less worn-out at the end of the day.
- alleviate depression and anXiety – massage therapy helps release endorphins in your body, leaving you feeling happy, energized, and at ease.
- reduce post-surgery and post-injury swelling – massage is a great way to safely deal with a sports injury or post-surgery rehabilitation.
contact us today and we will help you on the path to improved health and wellness!